All reviews are divided into 4 sections
1. First encounter: How I approached the book/series/movie and why I decided to review it.
2. Summary: My own, detailed (but spoiler-free), summary on the book/series/movie
3. Review: All of my thoughts and feelings will go here. What I liked, what I disliked about the plot, characters, writing, etc. If there’s any scene good or bad that’s worth mentioning, it’ll go here, still without treading into spoiler territory.
4. Verdict & score: My overall opinion and some thoughts on how it all ended. Also, if I recommend it or not. And the final touch, the score.
* I disliked it so much that I couldn’t even finish it. (Would never recommend)
** It was bad but at least it made me laugh. (Wouldn’t recommend unless you really liked said genre)
*** I liked it overall, but not as much as I expected. (Would recommend only if you like said genre)
**** I really liked it and I wish I could have loved it but it’s not quite there yet. (Would recommend and really hope you like it)
***** Loved it. And everyone else should watch/read it! (Definitely would recommend. No questions asked)